Since I took a bunch of fun pictures when Savannah was little, I thought I needed to take some of Charlotte. She is 11 weeks in these pictures.
However since my nice camera is broken at the moment I had to use our digital. It is a nice digital but doesn't give me the effects I want. Also for some reason when I go to the black and white mode the shutter speed is not as fast. Oh well I like them anyway. I didn't get around to taking these when she was a couple weeks old like Savannah was, but we are doing our best with having an extra helper that gets mad that she cannot be in the picture as well. Charlotte is a wiggle worm too, so that didn't help in keeping the pictures blurry from the constant moving about.
Charlotte loves her mobile in her bed. I have never seen a baby so happy to get in bed. The minute she sees the mobile she gets so excited. Savannah and I were getting her to smile for us. Then I think a little jealousy kicked in cause Savannah told me to stop taking pictures of Charlotte and to take some of her. She has a really pretty smile when she doesn't say 'cheeeeessseee'. 










8 comments:
How adorable your girls are!!!!
So cute! Isn't so fun to have to little girls?
They are so beautiful! I love the pics of Charlotte at 11 weeks, the bow and tutu are so cute.
These are such beautiful pictures! YOu did a great job. You could always take them in color to get the faster shutter speed and convert them to b/w later. She so sweet. Love the pics of her with Savvy, what a great big sis!
Ok - The pics look great despite your nice camera not working! Charlotte is so adorable, and the pics with both girls are very cute too. I especially love the big bow! It sounds like you guys are keeping busy. Keep it up and I hope we get to see you guys again maybe this summer or something if you come to Utah. Tell Chad hello!
Kristine,
Cute pictures of the girls. Kerrilyn would like you to invite her to your blog at kirby_vacuum1@yahoo.com
Kristine, I think a funny name for your blog is the Wright House...get it...it could be like the White House, or....it could be the Right House. Sorry, that was random. Love the blog.
The girls are adorable. Thanks again for the help with our codes. Funny that they were working perfectly until Friday and the only thing I had to change was to bring a line up and close it together...How weird!
Post a Comment