Last October, I found an online board of LDS women who are coupon fanatics. They were getting 'oodles of stuff for pennies or free. So I lurked on their board for a while before I got up the guts to go try it myself. So the last week in October I jumped in. I got 20 sets of L'Oreal Vive shampoo/conditioner absolutely free. I couldn't believe it. Then I got 20 bags of pretzels for free. I didn't realize the little ole Sunday paper could have so much money in it. So I thought I would share a few pictures of my stash. I estimate that I have probably spent $150 on everything I have. Some stuff I didn't take a picture of because I have to store things in odd locations. So all the liquid dish soap, femine products, laundry products I didn't picture, but I have gotten them all for free or for under a buck. Sorry for the hoard of pictures but I am so proud of my little stash.
WOW! That's great. It sounds like you should tour the country teaching your secrets to others for an enrichment night on being thrifty. I wish I had a house to store more abundance in. Maybe soon...
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ~Prof Dumbledore
Chad and Kristine
Savannah Ann
Savannah Ann
Savannah is our free spirited6 year old. She loves First grade and making new friends. She is a Daisy Girl Scout and thinks it is the best thing EVER!
She is a great example to her little sister and helps her out a lot. She is great at using her imagination and she loves to sing.
She is learning a lot and she says she wants to be a gardener when she grows up. Guess she is getting her green thumb from Grandpa Larry.
Charlotte Lynn
Charlotte Lynn
Charlotte is now 3! Need I say anymore. She loves trouble and I think it likes her too. She is constantly trying to figure out how things work and pushing her boundaries.
She has discovered the computer and loves to play Webkins, Disney and Barbie.com. She also loves to boss around poor Jasper.
She is definitely independent and still has a little bit of her 'Elvis' lip curl when she really wants something.
We love her to pieces but it sure does make us second guess having more kiddos. Or maybe not. We are hoping to be able to add a new edition to our clan this year or next. ;)
Birthdays
Chad: September 12th Kristine: August 5th Savannah: May 15th Charlotte: December 4th Thatcher: February 2nd
3 comments:
WOW! That's great. It sounds like you should tour the country teaching your secrets to others for an enrichment night on being thrifty. I wish I had a house to store more abundance in. Maybe soon...
IMPRESSIVE...you need to let us all in on your little secret. How did you do it? Do tell!
Yep, spill it. We want in on it.
Post a Comment