Savannah has been looking forward to Valentine's Day since New Years got over. She always wants to know which holiday is next. And she makes sure we have decorations up in the house for it. We bought her valentines for her little friends about 2 weeks ago and she has been chomping at the bit to give them out. Well the day finally arrives and she wakes up at 7:30am, a little cranky and whiney. Turns out she caught our cold/flu bug. She had a bit of a fever this morning, but with the help of Tylenol it has gone down. But she said, "I'm sick so I can't do my valentines huh Mom? Cause I don't want to get my friends sick." I feel so bad. I hope she will be feeling a little better later on, so we can do deliver them. Maybe we will have to do it tomorrow though. But she may say she is all of the sudden feeling better this afternoon when I tell her what we had planned. Since we didn't get a babysitter, and because I am still being gernsy the cow, we decided to make this a family Valentines. We were planning on taking them to see
Enchanted, then just grabbing some take out from Chili's since we haven't used our gift card from Christmas yet. Savannah loves that movie, so I hope come 4 o'clock she feels a bit better. We hope you all have a fantastic Valentines and know we love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment