Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just me and the girls

Tonight was book club for one of our Enrichment focus groups. I didn’t read the book but Chad as going to be at the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts and so I thought I would go and be supportive. It was great. The ladies cracked me up with them giving me a synopsis of the book Twilight. They basically told me chapter by chapter what happened so that I wouldn’t be lost. But since they were telling me all about it, that is all they did. They didn’t get much discussing in about the book. It does sound really good. I do want to read it, I just had too much going on. Well on the way home, I figured I was already half-way to Walgreens so I might as well get more free make-up. I asked Savannah if she had fun at the Book Club. She says, “Well yes, but those ladies talk a lot.” She made me laugh. When we had first got there she went upstairs to play with the hostesses boys. I asked her what they were doing up there. She told me they were watching Peter Pan. I said, “Oh did you have fun?” She said “Yes, we were watching Peter Pan. Then Tinkerbell came out of the TV and was flying around. She came over to talk to me but I couldn’t hear her because she is small so I couldn’t hear her little voice. Then Peter Pan came out and he gave her something so that she could talk louder.” I asked her what Tinkerbell said. She said, “Tinkerbell told me that I could dress up Semanee (her friend) in a pink dress. I like that dress, she looks very cute in it.” Then she proceeded to tell me that Tinkerbell was flying outside the car and going to follow us home. And Tinkerbell is going to live with us and sleep in her room with her. When we stopped at Walgreens, and we got out, I told her to wait on the yellow line while I got Charlotte out. She then says, “Wait here Tinkerbell. I will hold your hand. You have to stay on the yellow line so you can be safe.” She has such an imagination.

5 comments:

beth said...

She is so adorable. It would be so fun to overhear those conversations.

Preeti Ann Temple said...

Hey guys!! How cute is your blog! You guys should come check out our blog its justinandpreeti.blogspot.com~! But yours is WAY cooler. And I LOVE the picture of you and Chad! So sweet :) See you tomorrow at the Temple!

Melissa said...

Hi Kristine- How funny that we both have a Savannah. It looks like your Savannah has the same cute 'girly' imagination as mine! I'm glad you found me. And the C-section was good for at least explaining it to a three year old!

Chelsea said...

Hi Kristine! Thanks for the add! Savannah is SO cute! Raleigh has a wicked imagination too....it's hilarious!

On a side note, your blog is BEAUTIFUL...now I'm totally jealous. Did you make the layout?

CHels

Kristine said...

Yeah, I did the layout. But I kind of cheated. I took step by step instructions from someone else on babycenter. Here is the link to do it.

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?sr=y&msg=29979.2&nav=messages&webtag=bcus11962