Well since everyone else is doing it, figured I better jump on in. I guess it saves me time from writing emails to everyone. But it is nice to get those every now and again. I love to hear from new and old friends. It is the old friends, the fab five, who really gave me the push to do this. It is hard being away from family and the friends you were raised with, but we have managed to make more friends and have good times too. So I thought we would jump on the Bloggin bandwagon so everyone can see what we are up to. Feel free to jump in and comment, love to hear from you.
2 comments:
Hey Kristine, It's Heather. I loved your blog -it looks so decorative!I am happy for this blogging thing for the same reasons as you expressed. I agree that is a great way to stay updated on everyone's lives. I loved all the pictures, your girls are so adorable! What a cute baby you have! Anyway I am also glad they dropped your speeding to only 10 mph! Keep in touch!
I love the established date. I may have to steal it from you....and get rid of the word verification. Don't know why they even have it. You can still post, so what is the point. Get rid of it.....oh, did I already say that?
Post a Comment