Aahhh... the fresh cool air of fall. Yesterday is was a high of 65 with a wind chill factor of 58. And I was freezing!! Boy am I a whimp. We had on long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts. It may have something to do with the fact that a week ago it was 100degrees and only 3 days ago it was 85. Oh how our blood has thinned since living in AZ. I had to chuckle though as I was doing laundry this morning, I was washing sweatshirts, long pants, shorts and tank tops all in the same load.
I have to say though I am not too big of a whimp to turn on the heater or fireplace. We have survived so far. But as I am writing this I am wearing thermal and wrapped in a blanket. I am thankful it will be a little bit warmer come Saturday, so the girls don't have to wear winter coats (not that we really own any) over their costumes.
May 2018 Everyday Happenings
5 years ago



4 comments:
It's amazing how your blood thins out and is never the same! It's supposed to be a record breaking 90 degrees (and 100% humidity) here on Halloween- the highest in about 30 years- and I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope it would drop maybe 20 degrees or so:) I'm ready for a little bit of fall.
Aren't you lucky! We'll be sporting coats, mittens and hats!! So much for a costume!
Your weather sounds perfect!
I can't remember a halloween without a coat. Except one where my costume was warm enough. I hope your family has a really fun Halloween. Are you and Chad dressing up at all for any parties or trick-or-treating?
I'm loving this cool weather! I don't particularly want it to go back up to the 80s! Oh well!
Post a Comment