

Kennedy and Cohen were over to play the other day and boy do the three of them have lots of fun. Kennedy and Charlotte were looking out the window and yelling at the birds. The window as cracked open a bit (it was a cool day then) and they were giggling whenever they would scare them.


Two weekends ago was our ward campout. It was nice to get out in the clean, crisp air. And when I say crisp, wow has my blood thinned. We got to camp around 5:45p and the temp was already 53. It was suppose to hit 35 in the night. I believe it did and then some. Dispite having two pairs of socks on, my feet NEVER got warm. We let the girls sleep in their own sleeping bags. I should have taken a picture of them all burrowed in but the camera was still in the van, and as previously mentioned it was cold so I was not running out to the van. Savannah was cold and said, 'I thought this was going to be fun, but its not! I want to go home!' She didn't think she would ever get warm. But after about 10 minutes of complaining she was a sleep. Charlotte on the other hand she thought sleeping in a sleeping bag was great. She was all burrowed in with her head covered then she would say, 'Where's Charlotte?' Then pop the top down and giggle. This went on for about 45 minutes. The next morning the girls had fun playing with friends and getting very dirty! Charlotte watched a few movies in the van since he kept her away from the fire. She wanted to be like the big kids and poke sticks in the fire. Not to my liking for a toddler so I was happy to have her watch a show. Charlotte was being chummy with our WY Pres, but whenever she sat on her lap she would put her finger in her nose (she has noticed it fit perfectly in there), so Janna being the good sport she is played along too.







There were a few families that decided to stay another night, so they wanted to make sure they had enough wood to last through the night for the fire. Our fearless Scout Master had just the right idea. Climb a tree and use the chainsaw to cut off the dead branches. His wife was betting that he would cut a branch that he was standing on. Luckily there were no severed limbs but lots of firewood.



1 comment:
Fun campout! Cute kids! I hope you have lots of people help and donate to that p.j. drive. Sounds like an awesome humanitarian project idea! Good luck and good job! I guess Sunday night is the time to update personal blogs!
Post a Comment