Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Mid Octobers Nights Dream

Savannah had so much fun last night at a friends party and so did I. The little girl who hosted the party has a summer birthday. And since she was hanging with family a lot during the summer, they did a kind of 'un-birthday' party. This was her dream party. It was so cute. We even sang Happy Dreams to you, instead of Happy Birthday. The girls all had on their masquerade gown and of course their masks. They decorated pumpkins, and played games. I got to help with the make-up and glitter. Angee you did an awesome party and I know Savannah is trying to plan hers already now. She told me that Charlotte can have a winter fairies party. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. The decor was awesome but the company was even better. Thanks for a magical night ...

This was the outside entrance coming into the house. It looked better with the dark of the night but hard to photograph.







At home before the party...




The younger ones waiting their turn for pumpkins


Playing games and dancing outside under the Stars..


Explaining about the 'Happy Dreams' song and here comes the cake..





Both Savannah and Emily were sleeping beauty. ~ Here is a group picture.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You got some great pictures. I may be copying some for my blog. Thanks!