Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat 2009

On Tuesday was the ward Trunk or Treat. All I can say is that it was a crazy night. Because our fearless Activities Leaders decided to skip town and move to FL, ;) The few stranglers on the committee tried to wrangle it together. From running around trying to get the chili out, costume contest and things generally flowing well, I ended up having two little girls bawling half the time, a husband who was constantly in the kitchen helping out since there was no direction to have anyone helping and I wanted to puke my guts out (I was getting over food poisoning from the night before). From the feedback I got, people had fun and there were a lot of investigator families there which is good. I just hope they didn't notice how onery I was, because I just felt crappy. So here are a few pics of Hannah Montana, Alice and I was the Bride of Frankenstein (again the sickness made my hair not as up straight as it should have been but I was trying to hurry).

5 comments:

RSP said...

Cute costumes:) And sorry about ditching you;) It looked like it worked out for the most part and I hope you are feeling better!

Chels said...

Food poisoning??- Crappy!!
Sounds like a really hairy night and it's probably good it's over! You all look great in your costumes. Wish I had your enthusiasm for dressing up. What was Chad?

Kristine said...

Chad was Chad. He is not a big fan of Halloween. I think I am retiring from Halloween this year. It takes too much effort.

Thats okay Raschell, not your fault. Cassidy and I agree that we are not planning the Christmas party and are removing ourselves from the committee.

beth said...

Retiring from Halloween?!? What will your mom and Claudia think?? ;) Just teasing.
The costumes are very good! I hope you are feeling better now.

Heather said...

You are amazing to have pulled that all together despite feeling so sick! I can't believe people wern't helping..little stinkers!The girls look super cute and I am impressed that you dressed up!