I am not sure what the deal is with Blogger lately but it is buggin me. Some people it will not allow me to put on the update blog list. And others sometimes I cannot even view who are on my blog roll. It tells me my cookies are enable/disable whatever or my java this or that. I have all the settings exactly as they say to and I can;t get on. So to those of you (namely The Five), I am sorry I have been unable to view your blogs lately. It is nuts and really irratating.
2 comments:
Sometimes when I'm logging into a private blog (even my own) I get that my cookies are disabled or something like that. If I close the window and get back in again, then it will work. Don't know if that is the same thing you're experiencing, but yes - it's irritating!
I think they're just bogged down with too many bloggers!! Actually, I've seen many people lately switching to wordpress. Is that only for public blogs? Hope you can figure it all out. Us darn private bloggers! ☺ Don't worry about the fab five blogs. We've all been pretty quiet lately. Joe had his birthday and that's the newest post from any of us. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment