Saturday, October 17, 2009

24th Ave Drop Off

Have you ever seen the movie, 'One Fine Day'? Remember how they were trying to figure out where to put their kiddos. Then they ended up dropping then at the 9th Street drop-off for a while. I felt like the 24th Ave drop off last week. I had 2 families of kids on Monday, 1 family on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, took the day off Thursday and then had our Babysitters Club on Friday with 3 families. It was a crazy week. Not that I mind having the kids, I love to be able to help out friends in a bind. Savannah loves to play with the kids, and I love it that she is playing and not watching tv. But man I just must be a loner/loser that they know I will just be home (and I am). I really should get a hobby or something. Anyway, I just thought it was pretty funny. Chad would come home each day and ask whose kids we had today. But in the meantime of looking for a hobby, I will be home doing service for my friends.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's funny. I know what you mean! I feel the same way. Like I'm always watching kids. But I love it because my girls love it.

Heather said...

You are superwoman!I am sure you have lots of great hobbies. You should take it as a compliment that they all would want you to watch their kids right!! Looks like the camping trip was fun too. Sorry it was so cold:)