
So I was tinkering around with all the tabs on my dashboard and clicked on the 'Stats' one. Wow, it tells you all sorts of stuff about when people view your blog, how long they are on, etc.. One thing I thought was interesting is it says what country the viewers are from. Who knew people from other parts of the world are looking at my blog. Not sure what they are finding interesting, or maybe I am just a link to another blog I have on my blogroll. Regardless these are the countries who have popped up to say hello.
This week
Belgium - 2
Russia - 1
This month
Belgium - 5
Russia - 3
Mexico - 2
Germany - 1
Ukraine - 1
From 2009-present
Belgium - 31
Austria - 26
Canada - 18
UK - 18
Norway - 14
Russia - 12
South Africa - 7
Belize - 4
Germany - 3
Ukraine - 1
Belgium - 2
Russia - 1
This month
Belgium - 5
Russia - 3
Mexico - 2
Germany - 1
Ukraine - 1
From 2009-present
Belgium - 31
Austria - 26
Canada - 18
UK - 18
Norway - 14
Russia - 12
South Africa - 7
Belize - 4
Germany - 3
Ukraine - 1
Now, I could look at this as creepy. People from other parts of the world, reading about my life, seeing pictures of my kids. But I think it is fun. Like a pen pal from other parts of the world. So to all my international readers, I say Willkommen, добро пожаловать, Welkom, Bienvenida, Mottakelse, and Welcome. Please leave a comment next time you stop by. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment