
Ah...second class down. I think I should get a gold star... As long as I get full credit on my final research paper (10 pages of ramblings that I am notorious for) then I will keep my 94.79% grade. What bugs me is it is SO close to an A. Am I so anal that I don't think an A- is good enough? I did get an A- in my first class too. And I have been out of school for over 10 years so it is probably okay that I have those grades. Well I get to enjoy the weekend with no homework, til the next class starts on Tuesday. History of Modern Europe, oh goodie I get the wars. I love the wars. :) Chad gets Communications, ugh. Not a fan of that class so I don't think I will be able to help him out with homework too much. Might not be able to ramble coherent posts for that one, but maybe.



2 comments:
Oh gosh. That paper sounds painful. And I love that you want that A! I always thought the effort between an A- and an A was pretty much the effort required from a D to a B+. Just too hard! I'm such a quitter :)
You are so cool for going back to school. (In my head I'm singing the song "Back to school" from Billy Madison. Anyways! Way to go!
Post a Comment