Charlotte finished off her first week of swimming lessons for the year. The weather was a little crazy and went from 71 on the first few days to 98 on the last day. She told me after getting out of the pool one day that she was "Shaking like a leaf". She cracks me up. She did a great job, and even started to learn how to dive from the side of the pool. She loves to jump off the diving board and is getting better about actually come up for air.
I had a friend ask me if I knew how to do the beach braid hair-do that they do in Mexico. So I tried it out on Charlotte. It was great for swimming lessons. I could wash her hair with the braids in and it kept
it out of her eyes.
I do have a couple really cute videos of her swimming but I can never get blogger to upload them so I guess I will have to put them on Facebook.She always had a smile on her face. She would jump in with a huge smile, and when she popped up for air there was her cheeser again. She loves the water and is a little fish.
Chad kept calling her 'Rasta' while her hair was like
this. She liked the little beads I ha
d in there too.



1 comment:
The hair-do is incredible! What a cute fish!
Post a Comment