Thanks to Macaroni Kid - N. Phx, I won 4 tickets to see Sesame Street Live. I figured Savannah is a little old for it (although she said she wanted to go), so I invited one of Charlotte's BFFs Kennedy to come along too. We had fantastic seats on the 16th row. The kids all had fun dancing around and doing the cheers with the gang. They learned how to keep their body healthy from the Fabulous Five. It was fun to have a little outing and one on one time with Charlotte.
Loved that Cookie Monster was doing River Dance.
Charlotte, Kennedy & Cohen
Munchin on some Popcorn. Thanks Debbie!

If you haven't signed up for Macaroni Kid you are really missing out. It is free and has all sorts of great tips and places to go for families. They are all over the country so check out your local one.




No comments:
Post a Comment