Monday, February 22, 2010

New little Hobbie

A lot of my friends are having new little bundles entering their homes. I got this crazy idea to make some baby booties. It is such a great thing to do while watching the Olympics. My fingers are a little sore but I am having fun. Here are a few I've made. I also made a baseball one but literally finished it right before the shower so I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. Janae if you ever take a pic of your little man with them shoot it over to me.

The one with the little rose buds was my first. Got a bit more creative as I went along.

7 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Those are adorable! Thank you so much. I love mine!

Amy said...

Stinkin' cute! I love them all, but the red with flowers our my favorite.

Chels said...

What talent you have! They look great. The Olympics have done just the opposite for me. I stare at the tube and am lazy!!

Heather said...

They are awesome Kristine! My favorite pair is the brown/blue ones but I love them all!!

Liz said...

These are adorable!!! I have a older pair made by a grandmother. They look a lot like your first pair. I made a pattern and made a couple of pair; nothing compared to yours...

Nathan and Colleen said...

Those are so cute. I love them. What fabric did you use for the white ones?

Kristine said...

I use the ultra heavy on the bolt felt on all of them.