I really dread this time of year. Our taxes are such a pain in the rear to do because we are both 1099 employees. I have to go through and add all the receipts and calculate the square footage of my little 'home office space' to figure in the rent/utilities. After all day of running back and forth finding all the little scrapes of paper to get every deduction possible I am FINALLY finished. I do not know how it happened (I triple checked because I didn't believe it) we are getting a refund. Boy am I sure glad we don't owe. I was SURE that we would. Someone was looking out for us. For a while we did owe $1 and I was happy to pay that dollar.
Good luck to all those yet to file your blessed taxes. I hope they come out with a positive number. I am so grateful mine did!!
May 2018 Everyday Happenings
5 years ago



1 comment:
Wahoo!
Post a Comment