Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here fishy..fishy...

Well after lots of tears due to the kindergartners not getting the announcement to go to the music room to get their parts (which resulted in Savannah coming home saying she was not good enough and didn't get her part when EVERYONE else did) we FINALLY have her part in the school musical.

She is not a Who so I don't get to do a fun Who hair Do. But she got cast as the roll of the 'Yellow Fish' & a 'Circus Animal'. She is super excited and I'm sure I can somehow make her hair look like a fin.

I hope she has a great experience doing the musical and that she will want to continue to be part of school productions.

3 comments:

beth said...

Well that is going to be a blast! Can't wait to see pictures!

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations to Savannah! That will be tons of fun!

Chels said...

Really fun and exciting! Even better that she has a cool Mom that gets into costume stuff!