In case you haven't heard about the HCG diet it is awesome and works so well. You have to be strict with your diet but when you can lose 10+ in a month it is soooo worth it. Anyway, lots of places are selling it with all these strings attached. The DIY one is the best bang for your buck if you decided to do it. The link is on a little button on the right. My sister in law goes through another company and mixes it herself which she can get it for about $33 an ounce, but I don't want to mess with the needles and what nots to mix it. It is a great way to melt away all the 'excess' curves we tend to get. What is awesome is that is where it melts from hips, butt, thighs, lower back. Good ole pregnancy hormone is great at helping us shed that weight, who would have thunk it.
Anyway, just thought I would put in a plug for it.
May 2018 Everyday Happenings
5 years ago



2 comments:
Have you been trying this out? I'm a little confused with your last sentence.
Yup. I did it back in September but was kind of a slacker on it. THen crappy holidays came and all went down the tube. I will be doing it again next week.
I signed up forever ago to be an affiliate and finally got it. Its pretty big in UT & AZ so if someone buys through here, which I have found to be the best deal. I get a small kickback. A couple bucks is better than no bucks right?
Post a Comment