Friday, March 26, 2010

Diners, Drive - Ins and Dives

So Chad and I are dorky food network geeks. We love the show. It is good (as in yummy) and I don't have to worry about content as much, I mean come on its food. We always talk about wanting to go to the restaurants he goes to. Well I was waiting for Charlotte in finish in the tub and I went through the HUGE list of all the places he has been and made one up for Phoenix. So if you are ever in the mood for a new restaurant to try that has the stamp from Triple D then here you go. Hope you enjoy it as much as I 'hope' we will.

Robertos Mexican – 675 W Union Hills

Matts Big Breakfast – McKinley & 1st Street

Thee Pitts Again – 5558 W Bell Rd - BBQ

Chino Bandito - 15414 N 19th Ave Suite K – Chinese/Mexican

Joes Farm Grill - 3000 East Ray Road Buld

Aunt Lena’s Creamery - 4040 S. Arizona Ave.

La Piazza Al Forno - 5803 W Glendale Avenue - Italian

Giuseppeson on 28th - 2824 E Indian Road - Italian
Los Taquitos - 4747 East Elliot Road #17

Over Easy 2 locations - 4037 N 40th Breakfast

9375 E Bell Rd, inside Ice Den

3 comments:

Carla said...

I love this show too! We have been going to Chino Bandido's for about 17 years. In fact, on their Wall of Chino Kids are 2 sets of pictures of my kids as they have been growing up. I loved watching this episode of him going there!

Jake and Alicia said...

Los Taquitos is so good too, but always crowded! That is the BEST show!

Nathan and Colleen said...

We LOVE this show also. Guy is so funny and the food always looks delicious.