Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School


I am a little late in posting about Savannah's big day. She is finally a Kindergartener! She was excited but a little nervous too. Her teacher is Mrs. McKabe. She is really nice. She has had a lot of fun getting into the routine. I was a little nervous for her the first week in making friends, but I realized it is a pretty scary thing to go to Kindergarten and it will take time. She sits at the triangle table, and is friends with a little girl names Alexis. She seems to be enjoying it. She doesn't like getting up so early and it being so LONG. She always says she wants a break. Little does she know she doesn't get a break from school for many, many years.



Charlotte had a day at home with mom doing laundry. She grabbed her drink and snack and made little seat in the laundry basket. So she enjoyed her relaxing day.


little nervous pics are so grainy. Means little fingers somehow changed settings. aarrrgggg

4 comments:

Chels said...

Kindergarten is scary. Looks like a fun classroom. Do you only have traditional school year?

Susan Engar said...

Hey Kris, We need to get together. I do live in Stetson Valley only minutes from you. And I would love to have glitter toes. That would be soooo fun! Let's get together soon.

Amy said...

Good luck in Kindergarten this year, Savy!

DillChips said...

Great job on your first day Savannah! You look so pretty! And I never heard of sparkle toes if I was there I would definitely come over to get them done.