Tuesday, September 1, 2009

***GLITTER TOES***

So I am starting a new little endevour, Glitter Toes. If you have been to Utah recently you will have seen them. They are the hottest toes for the summer up there. I got to thinking, I haven't seen them here and we wear flops all year long. What better place to do them.

Here is what they are. It is gel nails, but applied to your toes. What makes it fun, is I apply glitter to make them really shine. They last for 2-3 months and don't scratch.





Here is a shot of the colors I have. It is hard to get a shot of them in plastic containers with a flash. But you get the idea.



Pricing is
ages 5-12 = $12 *I only apply one layer of glitter on the little toes*
13> = $20

Let me know if you want some extra sparkle. Can do it at my home from 10:30a - 2 p. Have to do it during naptime hours. Charlotte loves to get into everything. Glitter and a toddler you can only imagine.

2 comments:

Chels said...

I guess I don't look at others toes here in Utah. I don't even like my own so I'm afraid of what I might find on others!! What a fun little business this could be! Wish you luck!

HoopTroop said...

I just heard of them this summer. My neighbor does nails and she added on Glitter toes now as well and it has been a big hit. I hope you get a ton of people. She printed out little flyers to announce it and did a special first time pricing just to build up the clientel and to let people try them. And hopefully they do and keep coming back