What is better than taking one princess to a ball? Taking Two!! Saturday night was our Stake's Annual Princess Ball. Savannah was so excited to go. Charlotte had fun getting her pretty dress on. Chad bought them both a corsage. Charlotte had fun smelling the flowers and then gave it to her cousin Mackinlee. Savannah actually made hers fall of the wristlet because she was bouncing and dancing so much. Chad had a lot of fun with the girls, getting pictures, making wands and crowns. Charlotte danced to the music and had fun dancing with Uncle Todd. I did the same thing I did last year and forgot to send the camera with him. I did get a few shots from before they left.


Since all the girls were gone, friends threw a 'Mom and Son' BBQ. I headed over to enjoy good company. It was quite nice to not have to worry about kids, knowing if someone was screaming or if something broke it was not my kids. :)



2 comments:
Such beautiful princesses! That's a really fun tradition.
How COOL is that idea. And even to have the mom and sons BBQ. That would feel so weird to hear a cry and not wonder if it was my child.
Post a Comment