
I've been seeing a lot of talk around the blogosphere about RevolutionMoneyExchange and how you can earn $25 for signing up for an account. I'm usually someone who blows off things like this as "too good to be true" but after being repeatedly encouraged to sign up and try it out myself, I did just that today.It was a simple 5-minute sign-up process and I now have $25 showing up in my account. I am not sure how this company is affording to hand out $25 like this to everyone, but it's worth signing up for if you have a few minutes and could use $25.
This is a new online banking system exactly like paypal. But there is not extra fees like you have with paypal. I know when I have had people send me money through paypal I don't always get the pull price. Like I had a friend send me $10 and I only got like $9.82 of it or something. Paypal pulls a little off the top to cover their fees. This company does not. I looked into in before I signed up. But even if you never use the account they will give you $25 for free just for signing up. Normally I don't do things like this because it looks like it is too good to be true, but after further research I found that it was true and I had $25 hit my account. Since this is like paypal you will have to enter in your SS# and also if you want them to direct deposit the money they will need your bank account info. But if you want them to just mail you a check they will, however they will deduct $2.50 from your amount to mail it. It is an actual bank too. Account issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation.
I think it is a great alternative to paypal, even if you don't use paypal it is an easy $25 bucks. They also have a referral program which allows you to refer others and receive $10 per referral (up to $500). So if you link through my referral then I will get an extra $10. After you sign up, add a link to your blog or site and get referrals as well. *you will only recieve referrals if people sign up by May 15.
Anyway, I use paypal once every couple of months so this is logical for me to help save a few more pennies. Whatever I get from the referral program will go towards my new car fund (which we are in need of, see previous post about Chad's car). So I would love to have you sign up.



No comments:
Post a Comment