Thursday, May 8, 2008

Free Money

Just an update on the Money Exchange program. After verifiying account info I have to announce that we had $60 of free money hit our bank account. ($25 for Chad, $25 for me and $10 because I referred Chad). It is a great way to make a little bit of money for doing nothing. However with my mystery shopping I have already found that one of my companies is already using it rather than paypal so I'm sure I will get use out of it.



My Life with SEVEN children
So I arrived in Texas on Monday afternoon. My sister Stephanie flew the girls and I down because she was heading to China to meet her hubby Trent. I had a few days to get the hang of their schedule but I am officially in charge now. Between her five and my two it is going to be a crazy two weeks. I can't believe how many things the kids are involved in; soccer, gymnastics, violin, piano, tennis. Then of course there is the Young Mens and Activities Days with church. I have to say it will not be dull. I did successfully get the older three off to school this morning. But it was just pushing them out the back door since they are riding with neighbors to school. Right now I think things are good but ask me again in a week.
Oh a sad note though I felt bad because Stephanie got a touch of the flu last night. Puked a couple of times then got the runs. I hope she is feeling better on the plane. She said she was feeling better before she left at 4:45am. I will have to call her when she lands in Chicago before she boards the dreaded 14 hour flight to Shangahi. Hopefully it was only a 24 bug and she has fun. Here is hoping to good weather in China and in Texas. I hate it when the tornado watches and warnings go out. I will try to keep you all updated on my progress and my ask for pointers for a 2 year old Mammas boy. He has yet to get up and realize his mommmy is gone. I think that is when my day will really start.

1 comment:

Kerrilyn said...

Well, good luck with all those kids....I hope it all works out. THat is a bummer that Steph was feeling sick. That is not good to be on a plane for that long with the runs and the pukes. Yuck