Monday, March 10, 2008

Go Suns!!

Well on Friday the 7th I got some free tickets to go watch the Suns play the Jazz. Thanks to good ole Fry's and having a deal with the Suns. It was so much fun. It was nice to get away from kids for a night (is that awful of me to say?) Charlotte may not have thought so. She had her first babysitter and refused to take a bottle. So she was hungry when we got back. Anyway, we were the 5th row of the upper bowl. I had to remember I was to cheer for the Suns and not the Jazz. I have to say that Jazz fans at the Delta Center or whatever it is called now, are A LOT louder than Sun's fans. Every time the Jazz did something good, I was excited but I seriously thought the guy next to me would eat me if I cheered at all for the Jazz. He was HUGE and taking up half of my seat as well as his and half on the other side. I was bummed that the Suns lost, but happy for the Jazz. During the game it said on the jumbo screen that Grant Hill would be signing autographs the next day. I thought sure lets bring Savannah to see him. We bought her a mini Suns basketball, since I told her I would bring her something back from the game if she was good. So we went down to the RoomStore to get it signed on Saturday. She didn't like all the security guys since they really pushed you through the line. But it was fun. We are going to get Barbosa's autograph next weekend since he will be at the Maytag store and add names to her little ball.



On Saturday after running around town. To Scottsdale to see Grant Hill then up to Deseret Hills to make sure we got Savannah registered for Pre-School (I can't believe she is that big already). We thought we would do something fun for Savannah. Chad said let's go feed the ducks. So we headed up to Anthem park to feed the ducks. Savannah had fun feeding the ducks and the engineer of the little train let her and a few other kids ride the train to the tunnel to park it for the night. Savannah had fun with Horseshoe Golf. Charlotte was happy and content all snuggled in her stroller. She is into blowing bubbles and drooling. Ah the life of an infant. I sure hope all this drooling is not bringing on teeth early. Ahhh. Savannah was 5 months when she broke them, lets hope she holds out longer.

4 comments:

Mike said...

What fun with the Suns!
I can't believe they are old enough for preschool either. Macie is so ready, but I'm going to cry.
Charlotte is the cutest! What sweet smiles.

beth said...

I love seeing pictures of your girls. Sounds like so much fun!

Chelsea said...

They are so cute! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Aiden is drooling a ton too! All I can think is teeth....YIKES!

Chelsea said...

Hi Kristine! My mom made the apron Ral has on in those pics. It is just made out of a square of fabric with the corners folded down. i can show you pics of it opened up if you want to make one. Super easy and SO cute!!

Thanks for peeking!