Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun Foto's with Charlotte

So I hope I don't look like a braggy mom. I just think Charlotte is far too cute. And I don't want her to feel like she has no pictures of her as a baby, since I have sooo many of Savannah. So I thought I would tinker with my camera again today. Savannah was downstairs so I didn't get any of her. She didn't want to come up. She was watching 'Word World' and couldn't be disturbed. I will have to get her then next time. So here is my little bug. As you can tell I am a little bias to black and white photos. Plus I love the color accent feature on my camera.








































7 comments:

Mike said...

So adorable! I love her smile.

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful! Braggy? Please! How can you help it with a baby that cute? It's not braggy, it's obvious she's gorgeous.

Kerrilyn said...

She is so DARLING!!!! You are a very good photographer and I love the color accents. Very cute!!!! Brag it up while you can, they don't stay that cute forever (see Kristen's most recent post).

beth said...

You do such a great job at photography! She looks so cute. I think we all expect moms to brag about their kids. I know I will brag all the time.

And when I do have a baby, you HAVE to come take pictures like those.

Anonymous said...

Yes, far too cute!

Joy said...

Oh my...she is adorable! What a doll!!!

Chelsea said...

SO cute! How lucky are you that your camera has that feature? I have to do it by hand with photoshop - big pain! Charlotte is adorable!