On Friday's we do a playgroup with the ward. This week though one of the ladies had the great idea to have an Easter Egg Hunt along with it at the park. I helped her plan and stuff eggs. We had a great time. We got there a bit early since I had half of the eggs and we needed to hide them. So Savannah was really antsy to get going with the hunt. All was going well until she tripped and her eggs all fell out
of the bucket. Apparently that was something to get all upset about. I had to dust her off and get her going again. She got plenty of eggs, since she will be getting more on Sunday. One thing that we said to the moms who were so kind to donate some candy to help fill eggs was 'no chocolate'. I think Savannah got every single egg that had something chocolate in it. The bad thing about that is that it was 75 when we started the hunt and she wanted to eat the melted chocolate. So I her shirt is now dripping with
chocolate. Oh well, I guess that is why I buy stock in Spray N Wash right? Charlotte enjoyed it from the comfort of her car seat in the stroller. She slept right through the whole thing. Good times had by all. But one plus thing is that I got lots of sleep since Charlotte slept from 6:30pm-7am (I did wake her up at 10pm to feed her but she went right back to sleep). So woo-who for me.
of the bucket. Apparently that was something to get all upset about. I had to dust her off and get her going again. She got plenty of eggs, since she will be getting more on Sunday. One thing that we said to the moms who were so kind to donate some candy to help fill eggs was 'no chocolate'. I think Savannah got every single egg that had something chocolate in it. The bad thing about that is that it was 75 when we started the hunt and she wanted to eat the melted chocolate. So I her shirt is now dripping with
chocolate. Oh well, I guess that is why I buy stock in Spray N Wash right? Charlotte enjoyed it from the comfort of her car seat in the stroller. She slept right through the whole thing. Good times had by all. But one plus thing is that I got lots of sleep since Charlotte slept from 6:30pm-7am (I did wake her up at 10pm to feed her but she went right back to sleep). So woo-who for me. 


2 comments:
Don't you just love it when you give specific instructions that people choose to ignore??
But hey - kids don't care about being messy, just if they are having fun or not!
Sounds like you had a great hunt! And yes Spray and Wash in bulk is a must I can imagine. Congrats on getting a good night sleep as well. Yeah Charlotte for sleeping so good! Fun pics from the zoo too:) You have very cute girls.
Post a Comment