These are Charlottes 7 month pictures. Or well they will have to do as 7 months since she is already 8 months and I didn't get around to getting real ones. So this was us having fun in her room with the camera. I love black and white can you tell??



Est. December 27th, 2001
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! I love the big, pretty eyes. I love this age for babies...all the personality, not much of the mobility.
What a cute girl!! Those are fun pictures.
Wow Kristine! Those pictures are so adorable! What a gorgeous little girl!
I love the summer theme! She is such a cutie and growing so fast.
Don't feel bad about being a month late on her pictures....Carsen's one-year pictures were taken at Easter..almost 4 months late.
She is a doll! Who is the photographer, maybe I could get her to come meet my baby and take her 6 month pics in a month? j/k!!
Well at least I am about the photographer part! We really do need to find a way to get together!!!!!!! I'll meet you somewhere in between!
Fun!! What a real cutie. And I like the set-up. That's my type of pics. Those studios and their prices are overrated. In the long run it's the child that matters, not the background scene.
Post a Comment