So today was Savannah's first day of Preschool. She is going to Miss Holly's Preschool. She was so excited to go. Ever since we got her into preschool and told she was going she has been asking non-stop when it starts. She would start to cry because she wanted to go to school. Last night I told her she had to go to bed early so we could get up for school in the morning. We got done with dinner, had FHE, scriptures then she went and got her jammies on, teeth brushed and was ready for bed. Chad and I told her goodnight and told her we would see her in the morning. It was 8:30pm. About a half hour later we hear footsteps upstairs. The toliet flushed and those footsteps did not go back to their room. Chad told her to come downstairs. She made it to the landing and I could tell she was about to cry. I went up and asked her what was wrong. She said she was sad because the sun was not coming up. Chad and I tried so hard not to laugh. She finally fell asleep and was up ready to go in the morning. We took some pictures and were off. When we got to school, all the kids were so excited. It was fun to see them all. It was not too hard for me to leave and say good-bye. (Am I a bad Mom for saying that?). When I came back to pick her up all the kids were wanting to show their moms their stuff right away. They had a treasure hunt and learned all the rules of preschool. It should be a fun school year.
Savannah and Miss Holly 
Waving Bye to Mom

Savannah and Semanee after school



5 comments:
She looks so grown up and adorable. Macie's first day of preschool is Sept. 3rd and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to run straight for the car to avoid other moms seeing me all teary eyed. I wish I could be brave like you were.
It's hard to believe you ladies have kids in preschool now! I'm glad she had a fun time and I hope she will keep doing great!!
I agree that Savannah looks so adorable! How tender that she could literally not fall asleep because she wanted to go to school so bad! That is so cute. Love the tub pics of Charlotte:) You are the cutest mom.
No your not a bad mom that you didn't cry. Wait till kindergarten it seems more real. cute pics
She looks so cute on her first day. Heck, your not a bad mom cause you didn't cry. Most of the time, I miss my dog more than the kids....now that's a bad mom.
Post a Comment