A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? Chad.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie. Cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday.
E- Essential Item? chapstick and lotion (I live in the desert)
F- Favorite Color?
YELLOWG- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither I don't like gummy things
H- Hometown? Riverton, UT.
I- Indulgences? lately the cupcakes and strawberry shortcake
J- January or July? January.
K- Kids? 2 beautiful girls
L- Life isn’t complete without? white trash milk shakes, and foot massages.
M- Marriage Date? December 27, 2001.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? Two sisters and one brother. All older.
O- Oranges or Apples? apples.
P- Phobia’s or Fears? I try not to fear because that brings in so many other doubts and things, but I do fear for what mychildren will be faced with as they grow older.
Q- Quote? “If you pray for patience should the Lord grant you patience or give you opportunities that you can exercise patience?” -Evan Almighty.
R- Reason to Smile? Everyone is healthy (yeah, no more surgeries), Chad is dong fabulous with Aflac, I have not had to turn my A/C on yet
S- Season of Choice? Fall. ILOVE it and miss it so much.
T- Tag Six: Beth, Melissa M. , Joy, Chels, Andrea, Preeti.
U- Unknown fact about me? hum.... I have been put under or had some sort of anesthesia (2 - spinal blocks) 14 times. And I'm only 27!!! I should be 80 with those stats.
V- Vegetable? Lately it has been sweet potatoes.
W- Worst Habit? Chad would say not completing my cleaning ex: vacuuming then not putting the vacuum away, dong laundry but taking forever to fold and put it away.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite Food? Sadly lately it has been cupcakes since Chad and Savannah keep making them. No wonder I am not losing any weight.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Leo.
6 comments:
Sometimes I do that when I clean too!!
I like the Evan Almighty quote. I never think of it that way, so from now on I am going to quite asking to be blessed with patience. J/K of course.
I miss "seasons" too. We don't have them in FL really. Fall is 3 weeks followed by winter which is like 1 week and Spring for about 4 days. The rest is summer. Good thing I hate being cold! LOL
Our AC is already on. YUCK!
So, what's the unknown fact about you?
Oh yeah, I was trying to think of one but forgot to go back and add..hum........
Hey... so cute! I'll do it on mine since you tagged me!
Post a Comment