











We got a call early Sunday morning from Jeremy Lewis saying he was about to get on a plane to Phoenix. We thought it was going to be the following weekend. He came over to visit for a few hours and we had a good time talking. Savannah had a fun water fight with him with the water bottles. I think Jeremy won since Savannah was soaking wet. Savannah even cooked him some food in her kitchen. It took Charlotte a bit to warm up to him, mostly because I think her belly needed to be 'topped off'. We enjoyed having him down. We are hoping his work schedule down here is not too busy that we will be able to see him again before he heads back to Utah.
After taking pictures with Jeremy on Sunday, Savannah wanted to hold Charlotte and take some pictures too. She hasn't really wanted to hold Charlotte until now. I think it may have something to do with the fact that Charlotte will actually respond to her high princess voice now. Before she would start to cry but now when she does it she will smile at her.

I am sure you are all getting sick of our zoo pictures. But since we have the zoo pass it is nice to go, if only for an hour like we did on Saturday. Chad had to work in the morning and I had to do my mystery shops at the outlets. So we thought when we were both done we would run down to the zoo for a little while. Savannah had fun showing daddy things since it was the first time Daddy was able to come with us.

She enjoyed watching the little monkeys jump over her head but was worried they would fall on her. Charlotte learned some pretty cool tricks from the lizards and snakes. All in all, I think we had a pretty fun day. Savannah was excited we even got to go to her favorite place to eat after ... Applebees. Not sure why it is her favorite it just is.













3 comments:
The girls are so cute! And the ZOO looks like so much fun. We have passes to Busch Gardens, which is like a big zoo, so you'll probably get sick of our BG pics soon! heheheh....
Looks like your visit with family was nice too. Is he your brother or DH's?
Actually he is a good friend of DH, they grew up together. But all old friends like that are Aunties and Uncles to my girls.
I never get tired of cute Zoo pictures!
Post a Comment