Thursday, April 28, 2011

School..School and more School.

I think I am about done with school. I have a love hate relationship with Savannah being gone. She loves going (most of the time) and I love having her away (said in the most loving way), but we both hate getting up in the morning for it. Then I seem to be constantly helping Chad with his homework or nagging him to do it. Shesh, I shouldn't have to remind a 35 year old to do his homework, but then I realize he is a man and you have to remind them to do everything. Then comes MY homework. Wow being out of school for 10 years sure does make you second guess things. When I was in college before I just rambled off some gibberish at the last minute and still got a good grade. Now, I am busting my rear trying to research all this information and site correctly, so I can manage a good grade. I did get an A- in my first class and after 2 weeks in my upper division history class I am at an A- as well. So I guess all in all its not too bad. These classes are a bit intense and after the current one I am going to petition to take 2 at a time. Bring on the History. Hopefully I can plow through and be done by New Years with my Bachelors and Chad with his Associates. Hopefully....unless I go crazy by then.

5 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Good luck!!! I miss my college days in many ways...but not the homework or exams!

RSP said...

I didn't know you guys were working on school- good for you! It's a lot of work, but totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!

Andrea said...

Yay for school! I can't WAIT to be done! Life will be so much less stressful!

Chels said...

Awesome! I had no idea you went back to school. You'll do great!