Charlotte is a little fish. She is so fun to watch swim. She is finally not whimpering and kick..kick's her little legs to get to the side. Even being dropped off the diving board she takes the longer route to get to the side instead of just turning quick to the side.




Savannah is having all her previous lessons come back to her memory. She is swimming all over the pool and is working on her diving.





There are some videos of the girls on facebook. For the life of me I can't get video's to load on blogger.



3 comments:
Charlotte's a doll! I love those goggles on her.
wow....my girls both still scream in the tub.
You got some adorable little fishy there!
P.S. Bloggers new editor doesn't allow video yet, but you can switch in the settings back to the old editor to load video and switch back to the new editor afterward if you prefer it.
Ahhhh, summertime activities! That's so great that your kids are learning young! I have to agree that Charlotte's goggles are fun!
Post a Comment