Savannah was in her first ever school play. She was so excited and after months AND MONTHS ... of practice the show finally came. She did such a good job and we are SO proud of her. I asked her if there is another play next year if she wanted to do it and she said, "Maybe they will do the Magic School Bus and I can be Miss Frizzle." Needless to say she wants to do another one. She did get pretty tired through all the rehearsals but the end result was worth it to her. I was there almost all day Thursday and half the day on Friday doing hair. It was fun though. Here are a few pictures.


Mom and Dad and our little star. Her Music teacher Ms Nowak


Snuck one in of Charlie. This is how I did the fish's hair on the second night.



Savannah and a few of the other fish


Happy 6th Birthday! Didn't get too many pictures. We did a Wizard of Oz party. We borrowed a projector from a friend and watched it in the backyard. Glad all the popcorn was in my backyard for the birds and dog to clean up than in my house.

Savannah, Layla & Cole
Alexis and Savannah

Savannah and Pierce Savannah & Charlie

The last week of Savannah being a Kindergartner


Mom and Dad and our little star. Her Music teacher Ms Nowak


Snuck one in of Charlie. This is how I did the fish's hair on the second night.



Savannah and a few of the other fish


Happy 6th Birthday! Didn't get too many pictures. We did a Wizard of Oz party. We borrowed a projector from a friend and watched it in the backyard. Glad all the popcorn was in my backyard for the birds and dog to clean up than in my house.

Savannah, Layla & Cole
Alexis and Savannah

Savannah and Pierce Savannah & Charlie

The last week of Savannah being a Kindergartner



6 comments:
You are so good at those cutie hairstyles!
Is Savannah looking forward to all day school? You probably are, right?
There was a comment by Beth but not sure where it went. Savannah had all day kindergarten this year, so the time will be the same.
Cute pictures!
Did you follow a tutorial for Charlotte's hair? If so, do you care sharing? It's adorable.
Yup there is a tutorial. I was trying to find something easy but still cute the other moms can do so I didn't have to do all 12 fish. But apparently my opinion of easy differs. I got the Baaahhhhahaha, from one mom of it being easy. Here is the link for the hairdo
http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/2010/05/piggy-bows.html
Was Savannah more than one character? She's such a pretty girl!
Yes she was a yellow fish and a circus lion.
Post a Comment