This was the last 'Are we done yet?' pic.
Thanks again Cassidy you are amazing! You captured so many that show really how we are in life. Your the best!
Thanks again Cassidy you are amazing! You captured so many that show really how we are in life. Your the best!




























8 comments:
Love your pics Kristine! Most of all though-I love your shoes!!!! Where'd you get'em??? Tell everyone we said hi!
I got the shoes at JC Penny. They were really cheap too! :)
You're alive!!!! Hi and those are fab family pictures! Cute girls and a good looking couple!
Oh-- and I really like your shirt (and hair)! ☺
This are great! I need to find someone around here that can do some great outdoor pictures for our family.
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Your pictures look so cute. I love the last one of the girls ready to be done. Kids are really good at expressing themselves, and not hiding their feelings.
So cute the hats were a great idea. And I love that last one.
Post a Comment