Chad IS 17 again! 18 months of kissing metal for me. He was a little bummed to get them a second time. Like 7 years wasn't bad enough the first time. I made him grow out the goatie so that he didn't look like he really was. Although he does not look 33.
Easter - The girls found their baskets Easter morning. After church the Easter bunny had brought eggs and hide them in the front yard. (We thought it a little odd, because we didn't even dye any eggs this year). We found that our neighbor Don had brought a few for the girls. It was fun to have them look for them. We also took a few pictures of in the back yard after church. I had fun doing Savannahs hair that day. Savannah was our photographer of the picture of Chad and i.













Savannahs Preschool Field Trip - Savannah's Preschool had a field trip to the Phownix zoo. They had an extra special treat by having a private viewing of some of the animals: snake, hissing roach, owl, ferret thing, huge toad.. The kids had a lot of fun. They got to play in the new splash pad cave area and I think that was the biggest hit. My friend Raschell came with us too. Savannah wants to work at Disneyland someday too because of her, but only if she can work with Raschell. Horray for Miss Holly. It was so much fun!!











Girls Trip to California - I have to say it was kind of nice to get to be away from the kids. I did feel a little guilty about going to Disneyland without the kids but we would be back in 2 weeks for Savannahs birthday so I thought it would be okay. We hit disney, of course, then shopping, the Newport Beach temple, church and home. I thought the temple was beautiful. Although we did not do a session, it was fun to walk the grounds after church. It looked so much like a Spanish Mission or something. I did really love that it was not white though. Made it unique. It was fun to hang out with the ladies. I still need to pull out of my shell a bit more since they are all a lot more outgoing than I. But fun none the less.









Preschool Graduation - I can't believe Savannah is a preschool graduate. She is getting so big. But I have to say I am just as excited for kindergarten as she is. It will be great. Her graduation was so sweet. They said the pledge and did a few of the things they do for their normal morning routine. We watch a little slide show of their year and it was so cute the things the kids said. They all got up to say their favorite part of Preschool. I feel bad that Savannah will leave so many friends behind. Poor Semanee and her have been friends since we first moved here. They will not go to the same elementary school and since the ward split we are not in the same ward either. Special thank you to Miss Holly. Savannah loves you and misses you so much.








Savannah's 5th birthday in California - We literally left right after Savannahs graduation to head to disneyland. I got totally sick on the way, which sucked. But hey ya puke in a garbage sack then your good right. Savannah got a $60 gift card to Disney for her birthday (compliments of have a pass and the whole get in free for your birthday bit). We also gave her a sleeping beauty dress. So we were blessed to be in the company of Sleeping Beauty and Tinkerbell. We had a lot of fun. Savannah even got to dance in the parade and place musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter.










The Beach - Another criterial for Savannah's birthday weekend was going to the beach. It was freezing!! We did see a baby sea lion on the beach, and made a sandcastle. Savannah enjoyed finding shells.









3 comments:
OK I'm SO glad I'm having a boy cause I could never do all those cute things you do with your girls! I love Savy's different hairstyles and they both always wear the cutest clothes!!
Chad does look younger with the braces, but he will look so great when it's all over!
You girls trip to cali sounds like so much fun. Yesterday I was seriously considering making a trip to Arizona but I'm sure I couldn't handle any more heat right now than I already get in Utah. Maybe in September?? :)
That was the longest post ever!!!! No wonder blogger said "no more pics!" It' great to see all that you've been doing. What fun it must be to live in Charlie's world....!! The girls are so cute!
Cute pictures...looks like you're busy, busy, busy and having lots of fun. Hope all is well! By the way, I'm working on posting lots of pictures right now...how did you get your pictures in that layout rather than one on top of the other. I would love to learn the trick!
Kristen
Post a Comment