Thursday, July 9, 2009

Part 2 of pictures

So I think I had too many pictures on that last post. Blogger was getting mad at me and I couldn't load anymore. So here are the remaining pictures.

Beach Part 2.









Memorial Day - Some friends invited us to their parents house for BBQ and swimming. Their parents were out of town so it was just us 'kids'. All the youngin's had a great time. Even the adults were jumping off the cave. Way to go Aaron and Jill!! It was a fun to hang out with all the families. Lundgrens, Robisons, and especially the Ashtons ... thanks ... It was a great time.






Miscellaneous Pictures of Savannah





Miscellaneous Pictures of Charlotte- Charlie is ultra mischeivious. She is into everything, from climbing in and on everything, putting the chalk in the dogs water to make 'paint', turning one M&M into a chocolate orgy, packs her bags and 'says bye-bye' on her way to the garage, and then running to hide behind daddy's pants in the cloest when she gets in trouble for it all.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are two beautiful girls you have there! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.

Amy S. said...

That last one of just Charlotte's feet is hilarious!

Cute pictures - I loved them!

Heather said...

Charlotte is looking so grown up! Cute cute beach pics too. And I will agree...Chad you look super young with braces but that is a good thing really. Better than looking like 50.Sounds like summer is going great! We will have to get together next time you come up to Utah for sure.