Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disneyland Character Pics

5 comments:

beth said...

Wow Savy is just so grown up! Looks like she had a really great time.

Good idea about upgrading to the passes. Especially since you are pretty close - closer than we are anyway.

Andrea said...

Hey Girl! Tooth Fairy going rate at my house was $5.00 for the first and $1.00 for the second. This time around she got $3.00 each, but we plan on keeping it to $1.00 each tooth after this. Since she was seriously held down to get the two out we thought she earned it!

Jake and Alicia said...

I am so jealous!!!! I wanted to go! We love it down here the house is great, the ward is really nice, but we do miss you guys and alot of others! How is life? Next time you guys are down this way come and see us!!

Tyson said...

Wow, you guys saw just about everybody!

DillChips said...

I love the sparkles for the slide show and how Charlotte was running from Tinker Bell. Thank you for the very long post. Very cute pics. And you go Chad for running!!!