So a friend in the ward took these AWESOME pics of us mid December, but since my computer is still on the fritz I have yet to load them. It is almost 1 am and I am getting over the achy flu and I slept most of the day so I thought I would try to load them on. Since I have them all on a disk I don't have to actually load them on Chad's laptop.
We had these taken at the Sahuaro Ranch park. It was lots of fun. Charlotte was just getting over an ear infection and it was a bit windy and it was a cold wind. So we had to keep her happy. I think I am going to go broke ordering all the pictures because I love them all so much. Even though there were signs all over the place saying don't pick the roses, We had to. They were great at helping to keep the girls entertained and happy.
Here are a few of my favorites. I have lots of them ... :)
okay so it would not let me load them ... Arghhh. So I will put it at a slide show. But you can see some of them on her blog. http://www.sixofonefamily.blogspot.com/
May 2018 Everyday Happenings
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment