Thursday, October 2, 2008

SUPER SATURDAY

Since Conference Weekend will not allow us to display our crafts an extra week, I am posting it on my blog so the ladies from my ward can see what we are doing if they haven't got a chance to see our display table.
You can click on any of the pictures to make them larger.


Soft Bottles ~ $3
Inside is a velum paper that can say Family name, Grandma's etc.
Money to Christen Temple



Pumpkins ~ $4
$1 if you bring own fabic (22x22)
Money to Christine Beazer




I Spy Bags ~ $6
Money to Christine Beazer





Merry Christmas Tags ~ $5
Money to Karen Hunsaker



Christmas Planner ~ $5
Money to Karen Hunsaker


ABC Quiet Book
5x7 pictures ~ $25
3x4 pictures ~ $14
laminate/binding on books is an additional $5
Money to Kristine Wright






























Temple Quiet Book ~ $7 ~ laminate/binding included
17 temples with dedication date & part of dedicatory prayer
Money to Kristine Wright
















Exploding Box ~ $3
16 pictures in a little scrapbook box
Or FREE if you want to bring your own paper/embellishments
Money to Kristine Wright















4 comments:

beth said...

Those all look like such cool projects!

Chels said...

Can I come?? I would really like instructions for that cute I spy bag. I've seen a few versions but that one is the best! Also, could you tell me all the little trinkets that are used? Have a fun time!

Sarah said...

I love the exploding box. That is just to cute.

Heather said...

Man...cute stuff! I love all the quiet book idea's. Sounds like Sedona was fun too. I also really liked the river pics! I hope you are well. Thank you for all of the nice comments you have made about Gabbie on our blog. I hope we can see you again someday!