Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag of unspectacular Quirks

The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you .... Amy
*Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
1. I hate to fold laundry. It may sit in the basket until it is time to do laundry again so I have to put it away because I need the baskets.
2. I have ADD when cleaning. I go to put something away in one room, and start cleaning up in there, then remember 'oh yeah I was cleaning in the other room' and go back to the original room. I seem to go back and forth and none of the rooms really get as clean as they would if I just stuck to the one room, then went on to the others.
3. I do squats while I brush my teeth.
4. I talk way too much.
5. I use the cruise control all the time. Even on surface streets, since it makes the car go to econ mode.
6. I sweat the small stuff. I let too many little things totally bug and aggrivate me.

As far as who want to do it, Rachel, Heather, Melissa, Andrea, Preeti, Beth

3 comments:

beth said...

That was hard to think of 6 random things. :)

Melissa said...

You are cute. I should come fold your laundry, I love to fold it. Squats while brushing teeth...you are awesome. And I have the same cleaning ADD. I never seem to be able to get one room clean. I blame the children. :)

Anonymous said...

I finally did this one! I'm horrible at doing tags!