Hanging out at the playground
We stayed with them in their condo they had. We went driving around and saw the beautiful landscape that is up there. We attempted to do to one of the many vortex's but the parking was all full. Chad was okay with that though because whenever we go to those it actually makes Chad nauseous and he puked at the last one in Montana we went to. They are really cool though, so if you ever are by one you should check it out. But we went to a view point and saw a rock formation that they call the 'kettle pot'. It looks like the old time tall skinny tea pots they used to have. While we were up viewing the valley Savannah wanted to look through those telescope thingys. Well Theresa had been holding her up, then we posed for a picture which we had a nice gal take. So after she wanted to look again and both Chad and Theresa went to help her. So Theresa is trying to lift what she thinks is Savannah and thought ' Wow she is heavier that just a few minutes ago' but she was grabbing Chads leg from behind his knee since he had Savannah propped on his knee. We were all laughing so hard. Savannah then started to cry because I think she thought we were laughing at her.




We drove down along the river and stopped to see the crystal clear water. It was cool and refreshing. We think we may need to come back up there to do family pictures. It was beautiful. Going back to the condo we had to stop at the local Dairy Queen to get a treat. There were lots of tables outside with native jewelry. Savannah had to have some. So she is our little Pocahontas with her jewelry with dream catchers and feathers.



Me being all artsy fartsy at the river.
Back at the condo we went to the pool and also played a little mini golf. They had a little course there which was pretty fun. Grandpa had to keep getting Savannah all lined up right to putt. But in the end Grandpa beat us all. We quit at around hole 13 because Savannah and Charlotte were getting pretty toasty so we went to cool off in the pool.
We got into the pool and I put Charlotte in her little lady bug floaty. It is one of those new ones with the mesh seats and it has two rings around them so the kids can actually splash a bit in the water. Well there were 4 little grandmas sitting at a table next to where we put our stuff. Chad and I were in the water with the girls and by Charlotte. Then we took a few steps away from her. I thought all 4 of those ladies were going to have a heart attack. They were like, 'She can't hold on to that tube forever! How old is that baby?' My dad put them at ease a bit and told them she was sitting in a seat in the water. Honestly I can see the headlines how, "Parents watch to see how long their 9 month old child can hang on to floatation before the child goes under." Give us a little credit. We didn't drown the first one.
On our way back I saw something moving off by the bushes. It was this HUGE spider making his web. We sat there and watch him make the web. It was amazing. I have never watched a spider like that before. I could not believe how quickly he was able to make a web of that size. It gave me a new respect for spiders. Still don't want them in my house though.

Anywho, it was a fun weekend and it was good to spend time with family.
Fangs
As I have posted earlier my daughter has fangs. Charlotte broke her bottom teeth in mid July then about a week later broke 2 on the top. But NOT her two front teeth, she broke the ones next to it. So she has been Fangs since July. Savannahs did the same thing but within 2 weeks the front two broke. I have been trying to get a picture of her fangs because they are so cute and possibly to use on her later in life. But whenever I get out the camera she starts hamming it up and not doing what she just normally does. So I finally got while playing peek a boo with her so she kind of forgot the camera was there. They are too funny. She now even crinkles up her nose and curls her lip but like people do when they iminate a cat hissing or something. It cracks us up. 






2 comments:
That is so funny. She does look a little scary. But cute!
The Fangs are AWESOME!! I think that is hilarious, could perhaps be part human part vampire??? As for your dad winning at mini golf.....I kinda figured that was going to be the outcome!!!
Post a Comment