Friday, March 2, 2012

Thatcher Archie Wright


So I am a little slow at putting this up about our little man has he is now a month old today. It was a crazy month. He arrived on Groundhogs Day 2/2/12 at 5:35p and he is just perfect. Weighed in at 7lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. I have to say it was a little bitter sweet knowing he is the last little baby I will ever feel wiggling inside but we felt that he made our family complete so once he was off to get cleaned up, the doc tied my tubes.

He has been such a good baby. Not that my girls were bad, they were really good too. But he is just so mellow, and loves to snuggle! Something my girls never wanted to do. I am so grateful he is so good since for a fun Valentines Day treat, Chad and I got to go to the ER because I had appendicitis. So after a nice night with morphine, I got my appendix out the next day. He was really good for dad and grandma while I was in the hospital. So I am finally starting to feel better again, so thought I should finally make this post.

The girls love having a little brother and Charlotte loves to be a big sister. Savannah is constantly saying "Oh, Bud" in a little sing-song voice which cracks us up, and when Charlotte holds him, the second he makes a sound she is done.

Here is a pic from his birth announcement. He was 8 days old when we took the pics. Sorry I couldn't send one of these to everyone, so I figure this way all can see.

2 comments:

beth said...

That announcement is adorable! What a cute little guy you have.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute announcement! He is a handsome boy! :)