Chad started a new job last month with Wells Fargo. He is a business banker at the Scottsdale branch. So if you need a loan, new account or whatever go to him :) He just finished up 4 weeks of training and will do 2 more at the end of the month. Chad has been going back to school online for almost a year now. Time to get that degree to help out with the job market. Better late than never right?
I have been busy with making aprons and also doing glitter toes. And of course being a mom. Charlotte is such a funny kid and keeps me on my toes during the day. I am also going to start the journey of finishing my degree as well. I have always had a nagging feeling that I need to finish. With only 30 credits away, it is so close I can almost spit on it. lol. So since Chad is going, I can actually get a grant to finish off mine. I should be able to finish off in 9 months. Once I take the introductory class I will be able to take 2 classes at once. They are 6 weeks each so I will be busy.
Here are a few pics we had taken in January, you probably all saw them on FB but I love em so I will put them here too.







5 comments:
Your pictures are gorgeous!
What a babe, finishing your degree! It's exciting that you're really that close. Good luck!
What do your aprons look like? Post a pic!
Wow - you are going to be busy, busy! But I always find that when I have more to do, I get more done. :) Your girls are so gorgeous! And you are too.
So glad to see a full report on how your fam is doing!
That's a lot of cookies! Did she get an award??
Good for you to go back to school! What's your degree?
so so so beautiful!
Kristine: Your family pictures are so cute!! Your girls are beautiful :)
Post a Comment