Savannah school is going to be putting on Seussical Jr. When she brought home the paper that talked about the school musical (at this time we didn't know what it was) she was so excited. She said she wanted to be in it. I told her she would have to be on stage in front of lots of moms and dad. I explained she would have to sing to the music teacher to audition. She was all for it. We went to the meeting last night to learn what play they were doing and also the parts. She is going to audition for a Who. She is super excited. Plus 2 of her little friends from school want to do it too. I am excited to be able to make her have 'Who' hair. What fun! We will learn next week when her audition is. Since she is not going out for a big part she will just have to sing along with some scales.
What a great way for her to see if this is something she enjoys. I think Aunt Mel has definitely rubbed off on her because she does not get this need to be on stage from my blood. :)
May 2018 Everyday Happenings
5 years ago



1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment