We had a doozie of a storm on Monday night. It blew down trees and literally blew the lights off my house!! I had Christmas lights on the second story outside the girls window. It blew one strand completely off!! They were stapled gunned to the house and everything. I have no idea how it was able to unplug it's self and not pull all of them from the house but I am grateful. I guess I should have the simple single lights and not my snowflake ones huh. So if you see a strand a snowflake lights flying through the air they are mine. I guess Mother Nature wanted to make it 'snow' in Phx.
4 comments:
crazy! glad it didn't blow your house to Kansas
p.s. how was Charlotte's birthday?
I can't believe how old she is and I still haven't met her :(
That's crazy! Sad that you lost some cool snowflake lights! At least a tree didn't fall again.
Wow AZ has been having pretty weird weather. Bummer about the loss of snowflakes. I bet they looked really cute.
Post a Comment