Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


So I was one of the crazy's who bought a ticket to the New Moon movie back in September and went over at 7pm on Thursday night. Met up with a few other friends. Our Harkin's was awesome to do the marathon and show Twilight before. So we only had to wait until 9:30 to start watching a show. Then at midnight it began. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of my friend Debbie's face when it started. She was like a kid on Christmas morning. The movie was well done, but there was so much to cover in that book it was hard to get it all in. I have to say the ending 'leaves you hanging', since it doesn't completely finish the book. I'm sure they will pick up where they left off for the new one coming out in June.

Lots of fun. I really needed some time out with friends so it was great fun.

3 comments:

beth said...

Glad you liked it and had a nice little break.

Amy said...

it is fun to act crazy every now and then!

Jake and Alicia said...

you guys are crazy!!! I still haven't seen it, I think I will wait until after the baby to see it but it is good to know that it is worth seeing! How is your family doing?