So I braved all the teenage girls and went with some friends to see the midnight showing of Twilight. Coming from someone who did not read the books, I thought it was pretty good. Man all the vamps were hot. Wish I was a vamp man! j/k. I even wore my red contacts so I could fit the part. (too bad I didn't get any pics of them in) We went to dinner at the Olive Garden before hand. It was a good time and I'm glad I went. Thanks ladies for thinking of me and giving me the invite.
Thanks so much to my sweetheart for letting me go. He is so supportive of me going out with friends, he even bought my ticket to make sure I went. I love you Babe!



2 comments:
So fun! I'm glad you were able to get out, what a sweet husband to even get your ticket for you. Now you should read the book, you will love it even more!
Hey Kristine! It's been awhile. Just wanted to say that I am glad you had a good time at the movie! I hope you all are doing well. We miss you!!!
Post a Comment