Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories


I know I should post about our trip but that will take too much effort at the moment, and this is fun. So think, think, think ...


1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes.


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our time at BYU-Hawaii!! Chris Ruth's is definitely at the top! Can I just add two words, Army Barracks!!! Yes you know what I mean - at least you should!

Preeti Ann Temple said...

I love when I get a chance to stop by your house and eat all of your chocolate. I also remember when you invited us to Savannah's birthday and we we're so excited to come play! You are super creative, and I'm always in AWE of what you can do! On a side note, we should get the girls together soon. Maybe early next week?

Amy said...

I think of you every time I wear the ratty, green, redsand sweatshirt that you gave me for Christmas over ten years ago...that I still have and love! I think of you every time I see daisies, hawaii print fabric and a can of coke! I think of you every time I hear anything about lava hot springs or convertibles; and whenever I'm asked about my run ins with the law...I think of you! Awe...great memories!

beth said...

So many memories.
How about that time we slept out on the tramp with Josh. Or when we drove that car up to Idaho for your Dad. And you were there lots of times with the guys I dated. They must have usually been friends with the guy you were dating.